In light of the current suspension of all on-campus activities, the department will not be accepting Studio Lab proposals for the spring 2020 term. We are welcoming remote project proposals; CLICK HERE for more information.
Spring 2020 Studio Lab Application Deadline
Spring 2020 Studio Lab Performance Slots
Spring 2020 Studio Lab Proposal Guidelines
Please read the Studio Lab program information below BEFORE submitting your application!
All applications must be received electronically on on or before the term's deadline; proposals should be emailed to Milena Zuccotti. Proposals should include the following information:
- Proposal description and copy of script when applicable
- Proposed production category (Studio Lab, in this case))
- Summary of applicant's Dept of Theater coursework and production experience
- Proposed budget
- Design and technical requests
- Proposed artistic collaborators. Note that any identified collaborators (stage manager, designers, etc.) must have advance approvals from pertinent faculty
- Advertising image
Please note: Auditions for the Spring MainStage will take place April 1-3. Students submitting Studio Lab proposals are welcome to also audition for the MainStage, but they must inform the department that they are doing so. Should you be cast, the Director of Theater will contact you to discuss whether it will be necessary to withdraw your proposal because of time constraints.
This program is availble to majors, minors, and theater students with a demonstrated track record of experience in the department. Questions may be directed to Milena Zuccotti or Production Manager Jennifer Collins Hard.